Sunday, June 26, 2011

My perfect week...

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
A girl can only dream! And this is what I have been dreaming of all weekend! It's pouring outside, has been raining all week in fact. Friday I asked my students if they could replace raindrops with anything what would it be and I said : Chanel purses! I really want to own one of these ladies someday. I was saving up for one, but then I used the money to pay for a ticket to Taiwan in the summer. I guess Chanel will have to wait for now. So yes I'm a bargain hound, but when it comes to iconic pieces like these I think it's okay to cough up... there are other ways of getting it for a nickel and a dime though, and I don't mean counterfeit. There are stores around the world where you can buy an already used designer handbag for less than the original price. I found a store in Myeondong and apparently there's a store in Apgujeong, Rodeo drive. When I finally do invest in one, wether brand new or used, you will be the first to know. I cannot wait! They are all my favorite! Which one do you like? But if I had to choose one right now, it would definitely be the  quilted lamb skin flap, Wednesday....

Anyhoo guys I'm off to bed! Hope you all have a great week! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. jy moes langer voor jou birthday al ge-hint het man :)

    ReplyDelete