Sunday, August 21, 2011

Silly in Denim





I love my mirror! It makes you look a little skinnier ;)



Silly!





Silly needs to clean her mirror!
What a peaceful weekend, I said I was looking forward to an easy weekend of doing plain nothing, oh and how! Friday night I skyped with my BFF Stephanie, Saturday I woke up casually, no rush and went out to have my hair trimmed, and that took literally 10 minutes, they are so fast there....The hairdresser asked me if I wanted a "magic blow", I said no, so she decided to put my hair in a bun on top of my head and made sideburns...I lol-ed, untied and retied my hair....got home, and thought there's no one around to take a picture of me, so I played around with the camera myself, didn't turn out too bad.

Today, I cleaned the apartment, put on a pretty polka dot dress, high heels and took a walk to see how far I could walk on them, saw a part of my neighbourhood I've never seen! And just so you know, both times that I went out I wore high heels...told you I'm going to start wearing them more often...:) Well the weekend has ended, and it's the start of a brand new week! Have a great and prosperous week all! I hope it's one filled with whatever you're wishing for, love, luck, happiness, shoes, purses you name it!

xoxo

Wearing: Denim Jumpsuit, Ackermans: $23, Gold neckpiece, Forever21 $9, Jade Green Pumps, Heeltown: $14, Clutch, Lanyu Island: $10

No comments:

Post a Comment