Friday, March 18, 2011

Running through Hong Kong in Converse...






Just got back from Hong Kong last night. Went on a 27 hour business trip. It was in and out, running around like a headless chicken. There was however a little time for play ;). Went to a restuarant on a rooftop and looked over Hong Kong's amazing skyline...what do you think? Isn't it just Fabulous! Great city, chic and rich...those peeps are living in the fab lane i'm telling ya! though short lived, I had a bangin time...didn't take too many pics, no time really and also my batteries were running out just like me by the end of this trip...

Wearing: leggings i bought on the street (bargain hunter), navy blue knit top that I got from forever 21 last year, jacket i bought online, red pashmina, hehe it's my moms i packed it in to korea, i wonder if she's made that discovery yet...navy blue converse from the converse concept store in Gumi, silver necklace from a mall in Bangkok, silver cuff from oriental plaza in johannesburg....love me some cuff bangles...the sunglasses i got from the parade in cape town, brings back great memories, my two best friends had our first reunion in two years and we all got some sunnies that day...

until after the weekend...xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I hope fashion photography is your second career of choice chingu

    ReplyDelete
  2. lyk soos papparazi photos van 'n celeb lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe,would love to work in the fashion industry... can't wait to buy myself a professional camera...hopefully before or for my birthday...

    ReplyDelete