Friday, March 18, 2011

Strolling in Seoul...






So last week Saturday I went scavenging in Seoul, Itaewon and Myeongdong... found this cute faux fur waistcoat...so adorable, unfortunately I didn't buy it, as winter is almost over and quite frankly I couldn't afford it. I went to Forever 21 in Myeongdong and actually bought two spring must haves i.e floral prints and sheer...a floral printed denim mini skirt and a coral striped sheer top. Forever 21 is a great place to shop, it's pretty much like mr.price in South Africa, great inexpensive garments! love, love,love it! love me some bargains! 

wearing: jacket that i bought online, long jersey from foschini, knee high boots from HQ, trilby with leopard print trimming from Edgars(great for bad hair days or just hitting up some shopping without anyone noticing messy hair) and sunglasses from a mall in Thailand.

1 comment:

  1. Seoul looks very clean, not even a cigarette but in site!

    ReplyDelete