Saturday, September 17, 2011

Eye Spy

This jacket goes so well with the jumpsuit, it's not too long nor too short, it's just right. And talk about fierce legs!


Proof again that red goes oh so well with pretty much any color!



Loved Eugene's wingtip shoes! One usually sees the white and black combo or ivory and brown....these were a first for me. He picked it up from Markham in South Africa.
  
Had quite an eventful weekend. Friday night i went out to dinner with my colleagues to celebrate one of their birthdays. Saturday night I went to a birthday party/dinner, a farewell party and a drag show. As per usual people were dressed to the "T" (where does that expression come from).... It is really amazing to see what people are wearing and what they are doing, especially in a place like Seoul where there is such a wide variety of people depicting their own style. You can pretty much see anything from stylish to quirky....Met this young lady at the drag show, and she looked oh so cute in a her short jumpsuit paired with a cute jacket to match. For the life of me I cannot remember her name, I think it's Nicole Lola. But I do know this she picked or well her friend picked up this cute jumpsuit for her at Forever 21. Anyhooze I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, I need to get up and organize my closets and take inventory...:) 

Picked up some great products this month, and cannot wait to do some reviews on them...

Have a fabulous day darlings! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment